We need to fetch back the time they have stolen from us

2:54 PM

Here are a few photos I took a while ago, but never had a chance to publish them, since I did not have any sort of blog. The weather was rather warm, so I decided to put on some colorful and light pieces. If you asked me a couple of years ago whether I would wear colorful jeans or not, I would probably look at you as if you were insane and my instant answer would be 'NO'. However, lately, I wear colorful jeans quite a lot and I have them in brightest colors possible. I am perfectly aware these photos are not to be bragged about, but I figured they are alright for my first outfit post.
Wearing:
Shirt: H&M
Pants: H&M
Clutch: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Shoes: No brand

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Welcome Hana! Of course I would love if we followed each other!
    Kisses
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool outfit!
    totally love it
    amazing shoes
    xxoxo

    Syriously in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love this look, that clutch is gorgeous!
    Now following you via GFC! :)

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your shoes . :)

    esfashionup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! The accessories are amazing!
    -Beth
    www.heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!