Slogan shirt

2:45 PM


I know I'm constantly nagging and complaining about it, but I just have to mention that the weather was absolutely amazing for the past couple of days, which I'm more than happy about. We've all grown tired of winter and the constant cold and now the sunny days are ahead of us, at last! As this was one of the days I had classes the entire day, I had to dress comfortably, because having classes means non-stop sitting and there's nothing worse than wearing uncomfortable clothes during such situations. Since I had very little time in between the classes, I had to have the photos of my outfit taken quickly, which is the reason they're not top quality, but I figured 'what the heck'. For this outfit, I chose to wear a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans, a slogan t-shirt from Zara, a black faux leather jacket with studs with faux fur vest over it and a pair of Nike dunk sky sneaker wedges (yay for finally being able to wear sneakers).




Wearing:
Jeans: LC Waikiki
Shirt: Zara
Sneakers: Nike
Jacket: H&M
Faux fur vest: No brand
Sunglasses: No brand
Bag: No brand

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. i love this outfit! the jeans are so cool x

    ohsnapanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super casual look, so stylish!!!
    Happy friday doll!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is great, I love it how you styled it
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit! Your shirt is so cute!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great outfit. I love your jeans.
    Have a beautiful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Predivan look.Naočale i hlače su mi top!

    www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your jeans and shoes
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful casual look :)
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those ripped jeans! :) Great outfit shots!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this casual look. The jeans are the perfect amount of distressed.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sunglasses. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://www.eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/swedish-rockstar

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!