Mickey Mouse

7:40 PM


I'm one hundred percent aware of the fact that I've been posting very little on my blog, but sadly I cannot reveal why just yet. However, I have finally decided to post a few photos from yesterday when I went for a walk with my family. For some reason, I couldn't keep a straight face while these photos were taken, which, I guess, is a good thing, considering the fact I've been feeling quite different from the usual, but let's not talk about that. It's finally starting to feel spring and even though the weather is often quite variable, it's still warm enough for us to rock our t-shirts and lighter sweaters. For this walk in the nature, I just wanted to feel comfortable in what I was wearing, so I put on a thin white shirt, an even thinner gray vest, a pair of black high-waisted jeans and the comfiest pair of sneakers I've ever owned. I initially didn't want to post these photos because of my silly self, but I figured what the heck, there's nothing wrong with being a little goofy.


Wearing:
Shirt: Zara
Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Sneakers: Adidas Neo
Necklace: H&M

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. lovely outfit, your tennis shoes are really beautiful

    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool ensemble!!! I love your sneakers!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jedva cekam da cujem te novosti sto te sprecavaju da postujes. :) Mickey je odlican. :)

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so cute, I love that balloon
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice pictures and outfit! :) Love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I love that balloon!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM
    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute
    new post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!