How I whiten my teeth at home

11:26 PM


For years I was struggling to get the perfect smile I always wanted, because I naturally had crooked teeth and wearing braces/retainers was a real pain in the butt. It was only later that I realized that my teeth are starting to lose their whiteness, due to many external factors, such as coffee, chocolate and other foods and drinks which stain your teeth. Thanks to Smile Brilliant I finally have the smile I wanted for years and the best thing is - I was able to do all that from the comfort of my own home. To be honest, I wanted to get my teeth professionally whitened for a very long time, but I was always, in a way, scared of doing that. However, discovering Smile Brilliant was probably one of the best things that happened lately. It really leaves you with incredible results and makes you never want to stop smiling. It comes at a really great price and costs a whole lot less than your standard professional teeth whitening processes. You can order your set by clicking here!


When you receive your Smile Brilliant box, you will get everything you need, including the impression material which you will later insert in the impression trays and leave your teeth impressions in. All you will need to do later is send those impressions to Smile Brilliant's team of professionals who will make your teeth whitening trays, in the envelope which is already provided at the bottom of the box.

You just have to mix the catalyst and base paste, insert the mixture of the two into the impression trays, leave it in your mouth for a few minutes until it dries enough for you to take it out of your mouth without a problem and then leave it to dry completely in the room temperature, prior to putting them in the envelope and sending them off.


You will receive your teeth whitening trays with the carrying case in which you'll be able to keep your trays in and carry your trays safely in case you travel somewhere.

Along with everything else, you will get the most important part of it all - desensitizing gel and teeth whitening gel. The first thing you use is the desensitizing gel, to prevent your teeth from getting sensitive, which you leave in your mouth for 10-15 minutes and then proceed onto the next step - teeth whitening gel. Once you put it in the trays, leave it in for 30 minutes or more; I always kept it in for 45 minutes or an hour for better end results, which I'm more than happy about.

If you're on the hunt for something to whiten your teeth with, I strongly recommend using Smile Brilliant instead of the typical teeth whitening strips, which are not nearly as effective. Not to mention that you'll receive so many compliments on your pearly white teeth and your smile.

Teeth Whitening Trays

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. it definitely made a big difference, sounds like a great product!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Will try the product for sure!

    xoxo
    A Fashion Page
    http://www.afashionpage.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this tip! I have been searching for ages for the best teeth whitening product. This one seems to be working!

    Have a great day,
    Anet
    http://thepixiechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Smile Brilliant, it is amazing!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great
    Never tried using this kind of kit but looks cool

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this kit sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing Hana! You have such a beautiful smile!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post...
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review, lady! :)
    Happy Tuesday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really good! I work at a salon and they have a teeth whitening treatment there but it involves using the sunbed which can be so dangerous for skin! I'm too terrified of any sort of skin damage to use it so this is definitely a great alternative! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's the price? Thanks for the review btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's $119.95, but you can see all the details on their website if you click right here.

      Delete
  11. It's not easy to achieve the perfect smile. It might take years of wearing braces, and other dental procedures. Good thing that there are now ways to whiten the teeth in the comfort of our own homes. That said, the change in your teeth is very visible! I love it! Good day!

    Christy Hodges @ SmileDesigners.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Though there are many home remedies avaliable for your teeth whitening work but unfortunately nothing so greatly worked out for me. I final decided to get it done from a dental clinic and trust me the results were amazing. The treatment was very quick and according to the dentist it will last quite long.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm estatic with the service, especially with the friendly staff and the reassuring attitude offered when needed. dental implant Brentwood Village

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!