June favorites

6:48 PM


During the month of June I've been using a whole lot of products, however most of them failed to amaze me, unlike these I chose as the last month's favorites. There aren't much products included here, but these are the ones I've absolutely been loving and I am most definitely going to continue using them, as I developed some sort of obsession over them.

When it comes to hair care last month, I used a shine boost shampoo and a shine-seal conditioner both from Syoss. I started using their products a long time ago and have been obsessed with them ever since. They really do wonders for my hair, especially the conditioner which makes my hair easier to comb through.

Just like every other girl out there, I too love to pamper myself and take good care of my skin which is very demanding and requires extra care. When it comes to cleaning my face, I use micellar water by Garnier (which is not in this photo) to remove all my makeup and then clean my face with wash scrub by Nivea, which leaves my skin feeling so pure. One of the very rare cremes I use on my face is the creme also by Nivea, because it makes my face skin softer and doesn't have a strong smell. Another product by Nivea is the body lotion for very dry skin and I have to tell you that I'll never ever stop using this. It's definitely one of the best things I've bought recently. Neglecting my hands is never an option, so to avoid drying of the skin on my hands I use the fast absorbing hand creme by Neutrogena. Last product from my body care is Garnier Mineral deodorant which leaves no stains on my clothes whatsoever and smells incredible.

Makeup-wise, these three items are the most used products of the previous month and they're all from Avon. The foundation Fresh Start is in the shade 'nude' and it matches my skin tone perfectly, which is not something that happens often. I'm usually not a massive fan of lip gloss, but I must say that I absolutely adore this one, because once you put it on it gives you a fresh feeling and it smells minty. My new favorite mascara is Big & Daring mascara. It gives my lashes so much volume and elongates them and I don't even have naturally long lashes.

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I looove this micelar water and deodorant from Garnier !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know neutrogena and nivea creams. Neutrogena is my favorite for hands. xoxo
    http://enarasthings.blogspot.com.es/2015/06/two-styles-one-fabric.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products all look great!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the deo from Garnier! I've Never tried the micelar water yet, have you ever tried the one from Bioderma? It's amazing!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog! :)
    Xo, Vitri

    www.vanillalash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odlicni proizvodi. Niveu obozavam u svim oblicima i formama. :) Podseca me na detinjstvo.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try this products too!!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely favs! I love nivea as well! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oo cool, you can't get some of these products in Canada
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when bloggers share their beauty favorites and when they are honest about what they really like. Great review and thanks for taking the time to share!

    XO,

    Meagan
    BLOGLOVIN'
    Hearts of Gold Blog
    Instagram @heartsofgoldblog

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like your posts!
    f4f?
    Isidora
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superr post! Mnogo mojih, lično, omiljenih proizvoda :D
    :***
    http://lafdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Something that's good for your skin AND smells incredible? SIGN ME UP!

    I'm blogging about similar things, check it out and let me know what you think: www.kellmenow.com

    XO K

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products! Great goodies you have here!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to try the Garnier micellar water! Everyone talk about it.. I use the Venus one :) ans I love it !!

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!