Simplicity

1:13 PM


To be honest, I wasn't sure whether I should post these or not, but I figured what the heck. These photos were taken some time last week when I was going to dinner with my best friend. I wore a simple white checked button-up I bought in Italy last year, but I've hardly ever worn, a denim jacket, a pair of black high-waisted jeans and a pair of my favorite cut-out booties. And yes, I had to wear a jacket because even though the calendar says it's summer, it's feeling a lot more like fall. Luckily, hot days are coming and I couldn't be happier about that.


Wearing:
Shirt: H&M
Jacket: Zara
Jeans: H&M
Bag: H&M
Boots: No brand

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Simple & stylish, love your plaid shirt!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look elegant and casual at the same time. Nice mix and match!
    Love, Bernadette
    pastel collar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grid print blouse.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!

    Môj BLOG /KLIK/

    PS: Follow for follow? Via GFC, I always follow back !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit Hana :) Kisses from Poland :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit, i love your blog! :))

    xo
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is just lovely
    anitalovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you decided to post this outfit since it looks great on you!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you are perfect in this outfit. Simple and beautiful. Have a nice day, kisses and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kao sto naslov kaze...simplicity...a ja jos i da dodam..chicness. :) Odlicno. Kosulja je divna.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit! That shirt is adorable!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!