Statement necklace

9:30 AM


I have a thing for large, chunky statement necklaces... There, I said it! Statement necklaces are something you can always use to spice up and add a bit of edginess into your simple outfit. This bold statement necklace from Happiness Boutique is an absolute gem and it's one of the prettiest things I have seen in quite some time now. They offer so many pieces that will take your breath away, just like this beauty did to me. One thing's for sure - you will catch everyone's attention with a piece like this.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This is so lovely necklace-- love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace totally makes your outfit.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun statement necklace! very cool look!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous piece! I absolutely love it!

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This necklace definitely makes a statement! Great pick!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally love your choice, Hana! Wonderful how you styled it with a simple white shirt, dear. Really cool look with the sunnies!! <3

      Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Delete
  6. this is amazing :) i love reading your blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that necklace, it really stands out! It looks great with a simple top like this.

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning necklace. *__*
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!