Celebrating fall

10:20 PM


If I were to live somewhere in the United States, I'd probably be called the typical "white girl" due to my exaggerated obsession with fall. Heck, I'd probably even fit all those stereotypes; drink Pumpkin spiced latte at Starbucks, fill my room with caramel, cinnamon and pumpkin spice scented candles from Bath and Body Works, eat cupcakes with cinnamon and wear Ugg boots while on my way to get all of that. Now for real, there's something so soothing and peaceful about fall that relaxes my anxious self all of the time. I just love the whole vibe and don't even get me started about the festivities... Oh, and Halloween! I'm finding it so hard to contain my excitement as I'm putting all my thoughts into words right now. When it comes to my outfit, I decided to go for something I wouldn't normally wear and let me tell you, this was a bit unusual for me to wear as I'm not quite a risk-taker, but I ended up feeling great, which, I guess, in the end, is the most important thing. I decided to go for autumnal colors and this is what I ended up with.



Wearing:
Sweater: Benetton
Shorts: DIY
Scarf: H&M
Tights: Wolford
Bag: Elliot Lucca
Boots: Kitten (Office Shoes)
Sunglasses: No brand

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. love the leopard scarf!!! Goes well with the leaves =)
    -mc
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, it's refreshingly creative while still looking classy. That scarf just pulls the whole thing together too! Great styling, you look gorgeous.

    XO,

    Meagan
    BLOGLOVIN'
    Hearts of Gold Blog
    Instagram @heartsofgoldblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love this look

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Provence, Phuket...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to everything about this outfit! That scarf adds so much sass to the entire outfit! I can't wait for Halloween, too, though we don't celebrate it here! Hahaha, happy autumn, Hana!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect fall look!! I love how you're still using your summer wardrobe by layering the shorts. You look lovely!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! I love the location! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scarf makes the whole outfit look flawless, a good bonus!

    xo, Claire // vonvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this look, Hana! The sweater looks extremely cozy and I'm obsessing over that scarf, love!

    You had me laughing aloud with your first few sentences, haha! Hey, who doesn't love pumpkin anything during this time of year?!

    I hope you have an amazing day, beautiful!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf is so cool. I need one in my life !!
    X,Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love fallen leaves, they look so beautiful! Such a pretty look for fall.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Falling leaves are my fave background <3 great outfit Hana !!

    http://simplethingsbiginspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am LOVING this post! Great work! You are amazing! xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg
    Follow Me On Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you styled your shorts with tights and other fall staples.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your leopard scarf!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a similar leopard scarf that i wear all the time! Such a great outfit :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cool outfit!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, you look amazing :) the scarf is so cool :)
    http://lovelyattitude.com
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit and the scenery is so beautiful as well!!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhh this look is very beautiful!!! I love it!! Kiss
    Http://kiaramakeup89.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pic. You look gorgeous <3
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful scarf!! I love all your photos!!
    Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So beautiful, love the shots! I also love the touch of leopard print!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great combo, denim shorts with black tights make a perfect match!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the fall too. You look gorgeous. Love your sweater and scarf.

    xx glamdevils.com / miasmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!