Let it all come pouring down

4:01 PM


After a two weeks pause, I'm back. My laptop finally got fixed, but I'm still not able to use all the regular editing programs, so I'm just winging with the alternatives. Those of you who follow me on Instagram have seen a photo or two from this photo set nearly two weeks ago. You have no idea how difficult it was for me to actually wait to post them. I have plenty of outfits to post in such a short period of time and I simply can't wait! When it comes to the outfit, I wore a sweater my mom knitted for herself nearly thirty years ago and I find it fascinating how well she made it, whereas I am so untalented, I can't even sow on a button properly. I paired this extremely old sweater with a pair of faux leather leggings and a pair of sparkly boots from Bershka I got not so long ago.



Wearing:
Sweater: Handmade
Faux leather leggings: No brand
Boots: Bershka
Hat: Primark
Bag: Tidebuy

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Such a pretty sweater!! It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the oversized sweater with the leggings! So perfect.

    -Beth
    bandgsparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great outfit!! I was about buying a hat, but I don't like good on it :(

    http://simplethingsbiginspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blouse is so cool! Love the color
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing Jumper! Can't believe it was knitted by your mum, that's amazing!
    I also get the computer problems, I just got my laptop fixed and even though it was only gone for about 4 days it killed me! Haha! XO

    Courtney | Courtselizabeth | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja sam potpuno ista sto se tice sivenja ili pletenja. A moja mama je kao i tvoja. Sa iglom i koncem cuda pravi. :) Odlican outfit. Cizmice su divne.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore these sparkly boots on you and I love the Autumnal vibes in this post :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great fall look with a little glam- killer, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like oversized sweaters, they are so cosy! You look so lovely x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!