Winter wishlist

12:31 AM


As the winter slowly approaches, along comes the cold weather, which we all need to be prepared for. You may already know how obsessed I am with anything knitted and oversized thanks to my constant blabbering about my slight obsession, but I somehow tried to reduce the number of sweaters in my wishlist from Romwe.com. Since they offer a ton of stuff I absolutely love, it was kind of hard picking just ten of my favorites, but I eventually did. Believe it or not, I managed to select only one sweater for this wishlist (yes, I'm that good at self-control) and I chose this one because it's edgy, yet will still keep you warm. Although I'm currently loving over-the-knee boots, I'm still a sucker for ankle booties, which, let's be fair, go with pretty much every outfit. I also love everything oversized, with a loose fit, hence these coats, cardigan and a parka. Of course, a good poncho and a scarf can't be left out, so I picked my favorite pieces and included them here as well. Make sure to head over to Romwe, as I'm positive you will find something for yourself at an amazing price. The links to all the items pictured above are right below.

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Beautiful pieces, love the first one so much. *__*
    Have a nice week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! El cardigan con el cuello de pelo me chifla!!!! Un besazo!!

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/tonos-burdeos.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! El cardigan con el cuello de pelo me chifla!!!! Un besazo!!

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/tonos-burdeos.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, very nice look! Lovely color combo!!!
    XX
    Johanna

    www.fashionstylebyjohanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fur-collared poncho looks really cosy and yet chic - very Ralph Lauren in design! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That parka in the bottom corner is perfect! Love the colour!

    Danika Maia
    www.danikamaia.com/nyc-through-filters
    www.instagram.com/danikamaia

    ReplyDelete
  7. That green jacket is very pretty :) Nice list!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these!! The boots and green jacket are my favorite :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my extended Black Friday blog sale!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally love your wishlist. Hope you have a glorious day.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. THat is a great wish list! Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Draga moja odlican izbor. Sve bi sa ove tvoje liste u moj ormar. :)

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just did some winter shopping damage this weekend! The coats and booties you chose are too cute. Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all of these, especially the poncho
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the green jacket and the orange cardigan!!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of my favourite pars of winter is the clothes, such lovely picks for wrapping up in, that mustard cardigan is gorgeous!!

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!