Baby it's cold outside

6:30 PM


Today I have come to an unusual realization. As I was walking home from my morning lectures, I was literally freezing, even though I have bundled up more than usual. I was wearing not one, but two freakin' shirts and a large, thick sweatshirt. To top all of that off, I had a massive knitted infinity scarf on and gloves, of course. Not to mention the huge parka I was wearing... And yet I could feel my limbs dying. Whereas just yesterday, I was wearing somewhat lighter clothes, with not as many layers on and nothing but a coat on. Don't get me wrong, I still nearly froze to death, but since I was equally cold both bundled up and not, I realized it's much better to freeze while looking cute than look like an Eskimo and still freeze (not that I have anything against Eskimos).

Now that I got that out of my system, I can get back to the outfit I wore just a few days ago to a Swarovski event here in Sarajevo. I was invited, along with a few other bloggers, to Swarovski's reopened store in Ferhadija St., which is one of the busiest streets in our country's capital. Enough of geography though. We got to see so many stunning crystals and incredible jewelry pieces, all that while chatting with other fellow bloggers I got to meet, while sipping on champagne... Back to the outfit, once again; I wore a brown turtleneck, paired with a brown faux leather skirt of a rather lighter shade, a pair of my favorite ankle booties and a bag with faux fur details from Stradivarius.







Wearing:
Turtleneck: (Don't remember the brand)
Skirt: Gemo
Tights: Wolford
Boots: Office Shoes
Bag: Stradivarius
Bracelets: Calliope/H&M

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Sucha chic winter look! Love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit , that leather skirt is amazing
    X, Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brown tones really suit you and that leather skirt looks fab! Sounds like a nice event, seeing all the Swarovski pieces is definitely a fun :) x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a lovely time at the event! I want your jumper! It's gorgeous and that skirt is so pretty. Perfect outfit

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love baggy sweaters, probably the best for cold days !!

    http://simplethingsbiginspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous xo
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baggy sweaters are my fav.Beautiful look
    New on www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable look!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layering of this outfit.
    So chic babe.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Turtleneck sweaters are such winter staples, and I love how you mixed the top and bottom in the same color family! Super chic! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely post my dear
    amazing pictures, your style is so inspiring
    lovely :)

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely adore Swarovski. The event sounds wonderful.
    And, I love your sweater.

    Christina x
    Christina Campbell Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  13. It must be really cold there. You've layered a lot. Great outfit! :)

    Have a beautiful day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos and outfit!!! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shooting!
    Have a nice week!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit, love the shades of brown
    Looks like a fabulous event!

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me first and let me know in the comments, and I will follow you back with pleasure.
    If you want follow me and on instagram and G+.
    black dresses online

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!