I wish we could take it back in time

6:09 PM


When I came to realization how many outfit photos I haven't published on the blog, I decided that had to be changed asap. Today, I'm taking it back to December 2015 when I wore this black and white outfit (those who follow me on Instagram are pretty familiar with it).  The reason I haven't been posting much lately I can't yet reveal as I'd have to get pretty personal, but we'll get there one day. Now that I'm fully motivated and inspired again, you can most definitely expect a whole lot of posts and new content! I also need to say how obsessed I am with the song Ocean Drive by Duke Dumont at the very moment, hence the title of this post. It's definitely one of those songs that make me feel some kind of way.

Wearing:
Shirt: No brand
Skirt: Zara
Coat: Calliope
Tights: Wolford
Boots: Bershka
Clutch: Parfois

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love your outfit!!!! :) so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cizmice su odlicne i idu super uz fluffy kaput :*
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amaizng :)

    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG


    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you need or like Wedding Dresses,floral applique prom dress if you need or like and welcome , dhgate wedding dress here you can find best dresses for your big day!bridesmaid dresses in johannesburg
    http://www.beautydress.co.za

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!