Stranger in this land

7:30 PM


Truth be told, I'm still not ready to talk about what's been happening to me lately, but what I can say is that I've been lacking energy and will to do pretty much anything useful. I figured if I took a short break from everything (blogging included), things would change. Needless to say, they didn't, but let's not talk about it. What's important is that I'm back and I won't be taking any unannounced breaks whatsoever. The first outfit after this unexpected, month-long break is this one, including my brand new navy long coat from SheIn.com. What I love about this coat is the fact that thanks to its length and color, you can wear it casual or as something a bit dressier. I decided to go with the casual type. I'm most certain that I will get a whole lot of wear out of this coat during spring and I'm so excited about it!


Wearing:
Coat: SheIn
Shirt: Esprit
Jeans: H&M
Bag: Eliott Lucca
Sneakers: Nike

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love this coat <3 I hope you're doing well right now :)

    http://simplethingsbiginspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! That coat is amazing! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic! Love your outfit!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing that information with us really informative.. Keep posting and I'm waiting for your
    upcoming response..Thanks
    sweater dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous look, that coat is so chic
    Hope you're feeling better soon, glad to have you back!

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Click and find out more about the store's website!There are many beautiful dresses.jadegownshop sage bridesmaids dresses uk reviews You will love it!
    http://www.jadegownshop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!