Hotter than hell

12:35 PM


Before you get to thinking "Look at this self-conceited chick", let me just interrupt you by saying that the title is by no means intended for me. The only reason this post is titled the way it is, is because I'm currently so obsessed with this song by Dua Lipa. It has this super-edgy vibe to it, the music is fantastic and I'm loving the lyrics, especially the part where she says "You'd probably still adore me with my hands around your neck." Let's face it, this girl is such a badass and I love her for that and her voice is angelic. Nevertheless, here comes the second part of my collaboration with AmiClubWear and I'm wearing their black heels which I'm completely in love with as well. I paired these bomb heels with a pair of black ripped jeans and a white tee, for a more relaxed look.

Wearing:
Tee: Gap
Jeans: H&M
Heels: AmiClubWear
Bag: H&M
Bracelets: Jim Kersie

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Loving the fringe shoes.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new shoes, they're really great!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fringe sandals are amazing, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jeans are so chic, I love them with the white tee
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh these heels are just gorgeous! You look so beautiful hun


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odlican outfit...ali te sandale....ahhhhh....fantasticne.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful outfit and you look so chic. It can be worn during the day, but also out at night so it's versatile and I likeee! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those heels are seriously bomb!! You're rocking it girl!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you want many beautiful cheap and fine dresses please visit.jovani dresses sydney
    http://www.minel.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!