Florals, florals, florals

1:04 AM

Summer has finally arrived here in Sarajevo and I can't tell you how excited I am about it! Although we cancelled our trip to Istanbul due to safety reasons, my friends and I are still planning to have one hell of a summer! I have to admit that I'm very sad and disappointed we had to postpone the trip for some other time, because I was really looking forward to going there again as I absolutely fell in love with that city and it will forever hold a special place in my heart. Enough complaining, it's that time of the year when we can finally pull all our shorts, tank tops and summer dresses out of the closet and rock them.

Since me and my family celebrate Eid, which is a religious holiday, I had to dress properly for the occasion and I figured what better way to do it than with a flowy maxi dress from Gamiss which pretty much covers most of my body. Don't get me wrong, I'm not all that religious, at times I would say I'm not religious at all, but I do respect traditions and moral values. Considering the fact that it's hard to dress properly at 30 degrees, at least for me, this dress came really in handy to help me stay chic and fully clothed, while not boiling in my own skin in these high temperatures. The material is very light and like I said, it's perfect for this kind of weather.


Wearing:
Dress: Gamiss
Shoes: AmiClubWear
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: Lindex




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I love the dress and the way you've styled it, the shoes are fab! Sorry to hear about your trip, its for the best though!

    Dana
    fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute dress, it's perfect fo summer! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floral prints are my favorites! Love the dress!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning!! Beautiful dress
    http://federicaferraro.com/spalle-scoperte-un-look-fresco-per-lestate/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this dress is so feminine and beautiful! I love it on you!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! You look amazing! I loveeeeeeeeeee this dress!

    Sending love your way!
    xoSE

    HTTP://WWW.SASHAELIZABETH.COM
    HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/XOSASHAELIZABETH

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress! You look lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how lovely. I love how flowing and feminine this piece is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Eid to you and your family , the floral outfit is very appropriate and you look amazing in it.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the print on this dress!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: BARE SHOULDERS MAXI DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit? prom dressess emilygowns gives you a surprise. wedding dresses wisconsin emilygowns
    illusion neckline wedding dress emilygowns
    http://www.emilygowns.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!