Waltz of the flowers

12:15 PM


You have no idea how annoyed I have been for the past few weeks, all thanks to the weather. Even though it's technically summer, it felt more like winter to me. Wearing shorts or anything light was impossible, because temperatures were so incredibly low. But now, at last, summer has made its great comeback and I couldn't be happier. To celebrate the return of the summer I decided to wear this floral romper and beige lace up sandals, both from Pink Basis and I love them to bits. For me, there's nothing better than rompers and jumpsuits when I'm feeling lazy, because they're pretty much the entire outfit and I don't have to bother about creating a whole outfit. Plus they're super comfy. If you're into rompers like me, head over to PinkBasis.com and choose one for yourself out of many you might like.



Wearing:
Romper: Pink Basis
Sandals: Pink Basis
Purse: Avon
Sunglasses: Lindex
Bracelets: Jim Kersie

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I've been wearing jeans for the majority of this "summer" and my rompers and shorts are still in the back of my wardrobe! That romper is absolutely stunning x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potpuno te razumem. Ja asm totalno opsjednuta ove sezone. Mislim da sam kupila bar 5 jumpsuita. Ovaj tvoj je fantastican.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that romper! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning as always!!! love the color of your dresss.
    XX
    http://www.kevinluo.se

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your playsuit, it's so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That romper is amazing! Love the colors! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you searching for ,shillas birmingham prom dressrs reviews here you can find best and cheap dresses shillas bridal dress hire shop in near me reviews for yourself, welcome please!
    http://www.shillas.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!