Ain't my fault

10:41 PM


It's my most favorite time of the year, you guys! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am that fall is finally here. Not that I'm not sad that summer is gone, but I just get overflown with the excitement of just thinking about wearing sweaters, coats and boots again. Although I have to admit, I'm not a fan of rain at all, I do like colder weather because people won't look at me like an insane person when they see me wearing multiple layers.


There's a funny story to that... I kind of rarely feel hot. Not as in sexy, but I mean literally hot. To this day, I still don't know why, but that's just the way I am, I suppose. I always have to have something a bit warmer with me to put on, because I know I will get cold eventually, even if the temperatures are high. Don't get me wrong, really high temperatures still affect me and I do feel them, but they rarely bother me much. It probably has something to do with me being cold-hearted (just kidding about this).

Enough chit-chats about the weather, let's get on to the outfit - even though seasons have changed, I'm still not ready to give up on white yet, so I'm getting as much wear as possible out of all the white clothes I own. Therefore, I decided to wear a white off the shoulder top, paired with white Zara jeans, gray leather jacket and a pair of over the knee boots I got at SheIn. which I'm obsessed with at the moment. I'm definitely planning to get these in more colors as they go well with almost anything.


Wearing:
Top: No brand
Jacket: Unknown brand
Jeans: Zara
Sunglasses: Lindex
Boots: SheIn

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Love your outfit Hana!:) the boots are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, I think white looks lovely all year round! Have a great day. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so interesting that you don't feel the heat! I'm sort of that way, too, but to a much less degree (haha, no pun intended!). My husband always jokes that I'm always cold, it's weird! Anyway, I love this pairing! The grey pieces look so good paired with the white, it gives off such a nice, cozy feel, which I love! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited too! Loving your white with the grey boots.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Love this look head to toe! Need this boots! ;)
    love, Pisa
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love the feeling of wearing a cozy sweat, great look!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect post :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous and so chic, love this jacket!

    http://violettedaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing boots dear!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: JEANS CULOTTE - RAINY PARIS
    DON'T MISS: MAXI DRESS & MESSY BUN - NEW YORK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving these gray suede boots, lady- gorgeous on you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! loving your outfit and boot pretty, gorgeous.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm the same way when it comes to the temperature - I very rarely get hot unless I'm on the tube or something, and then I'll be freezing straight afterwards haha. Autumn styling is SO exciting I agree, I adore these OTK boots on you!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo love these slate grey boots... dreamy

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a chic look, I love your boots
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow absolutely love this look! So perfect!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit you look great!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: WHITE MAXI DRESS IN CALIFORNIA!
    DON'T MISS: CASUAL CHIC WITH JEANS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Only the most beautiful dresses jadegown debutante gowns adelaide reviews are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses for great day.
    http://www.jadegown.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!