I'm like a bird

6:00 PM


Guess you didn't expect to see me with a new post so soon, but here I am! It's finally Sunday and I get to sit around and do nothing all day and quite frankly that's exactly what I needed. I don't intend on leaving the house today either, so it's a win-win situation for me. Anyway, in today's post I bring you a little something-something I did with Zaful, which is a super-affordable clothing shop. They offer so many cool clothes, especially for fall and winter, which we all should be gearing up for and Zaful is a great place to prepare. I really do think there is something for everyone, whether you like sweaters, coats, leather jackets or anything else for that matter.

When it comes to my outfit, I'm wearing an embroidered shirt dress from Zaful, paired with black leather over-the-knee boots and a vintage Levi's denim jacket. I was looking for a shirt dress like this for a very long time and I was beyond excited when I found out Zaful has it. I immediately fell in love with it.Even though it was relatively cold outside, I had the idea for this outfit and I wasn't gonna let it go that easily, cause mama didn't raise no quitter! Down below are a few more photos of the whole outfit.



Wearing:
Dress: Zaful
Boots: Pittarello
Jacket: Levi's
Bag: Rosegal
Watch: Mockberg

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Such a stunning look!! I really love those boots!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely dress, girlie! I love the trendy patches, I don't believe I've seen a shirt dress quite like this one, it's definitely unique and I love the way you've styled it here! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Lovely shirt dress and Cool over the knee boots!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool dress! I am love with birds so this is so perfect for me. Love the added OTK boots!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a relaxing weekend. This is such a cool outfit. Love the detail!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great outfit. love the dress! and the boots are amazing@

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't notice the embroidered birds at first but I love it! They add a uniqueness to the look!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this outfit! The embroidered shirt is so perfect!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely shirt dress. You look amazing

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such an amazing outfit, I love that dress and you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute look!! Love that shirt. The bird details are so cute :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the denim jacket over the top of this, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, babe! This look is so rad!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great look dear.. Love the shirt more..xx
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Please let me know on my blog and I will follow back as soon as possible!

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope Sunday proved to be super relaxing for you - nothing better than lounging around on a cosy afternoon! ;) This embellished shirt dress looks amazing on you and I adore how you've styled it with the OTK boots.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm very impressed that your absolutely stylish look is from Zafal - especially as I can't remember I have ever bought there something :) Thanks for the fantastic inspiration!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice choice my dear!!! I adore your dress shirt!!!
    Have a nice day, kisses and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!