Feeling a little blue

11:55 PM


Winter's slowly coming and I'm not quite sure yet if I'm looking forward to it or not, but one thing's for sure - I'm very well prepared. Personally, I'm a huge sucker for faux fur vests and coats and nothing can keep me as warm as they do. Wearing real fur is not my thing at all and I'm one hundred percent against it, so I was super excited to find this color block faux fur coat at DressLily. The minute I saw it I knew it had to be mine as I think it's totally my style. I decided to pair it with a black look and a pair of gray over-the-knee boots, with which I'm currently obsessed and can't get enough of.


Wearing:
Faux fur coat: DressLily
Sweater: Benetton
Jeans: H&M
Boots: SheIn
Bag: Stradivarius

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Stunning look, babe!! I love that coat!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. gland which is seemed as benign situation however over-growth or irritation can reason diverse sexual problems to make sexual conduct of a male less frequent. issues related to urinary bladder or urinary canal are different not unusual reasons.http://guidemesupplements.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special bodybuilding supplements have exchange combinations of anabolic and androgenic properties and is frequently noted to in scientific texts is a metabolic approach that builds bigger molecules. http://musclesciencefacts.com/penetrex-male-enhancement-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only the most beautiful dresses need that dress are thought for a perfect beauty like you!http://www.jadegownshop.co.uk Let us buy sexy dresses for great day.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!