A walk to remember

3:44 PM


These photos were taken a while ago while the weather was still a bit chilly, but as I mentioned in my previous post, I couldn't post them due to computer troubles. This was the outfit I chose for a walk with my best friend, as it was comfy and somewhat girly. Whenever we meet up, we talk for such a long time and we never run out of things to talk about. I decided to wear a white blouse from Koton and this old skirt I got at Zara a few years ago. I absolutely love the fact that it has cats printed all over it, as I'm obsessed with cats (animals in general, to be precise).



Wearing:
Blouse: Koton
Skirt: Zara
Coat: Calliope
Tights: Wolford
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Lindex
Ring: H&M

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. omg i love this outfit :) and what a beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look, I love the print of your skirt!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look :) you look cool and edgy :)
    http://lovelyattitude.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt-- and your whole outfit! You look amazing!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is so cute layered with those tights and the cardi, love the entire look!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odlican outfit. Bas mi se svidja kaput, srecom nece nam trebati narednih par meseci. :)

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great black and white look! Love the blazer.

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Love your sunglasses so much x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super chic outfit Hana, love the great coat paired with the black and white classic combo here. Great use of neutrals without being mundane! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!