Sheer back

12:52 AM


I usually avoid wearing short dresses without a pair of nude or black tights, because of how incredibly pale I am, but this time I decided to finally stop caring about what others think of me and just accept myself the way I am. This winter has been a long one and it's somewhat logical that my tan from last summer has washed off, but luckily summer is on its way and I cannot wait to hit the beach (even though I'll hardly get any tan on, because I don't tan easily). I got this dress as a birthday present and I finally got a chance to wear it on a very special occasion. I absolutely love the sheer detailing in the back and I'm a sucker for simple, yet interesting dresses.





Wearing:
Dress: Unknown (Birthday present)
Heels: Zara
Hair comb: Choies

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Amazing look !!
    http://hanaylena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous :)

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful look! I just adore the back detail! Also those heels, stunning!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks amazing on you, I love the back
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odlican look. Haljina ti odlicno stoji. Bas mi se svidja dodatak za kosu. Divan je.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sexy in this LBD!!! Amazing heels!!!

    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you're slaying in this look! The sheer back panel, the chic shoes, err'thang! I love it, and you look beautiful! <3

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty! those heels are beautiful <3


    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dress, so pretty
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram? Let me know :)

    OLLYVIA LAURA | INDONESIAN STYLE + BEAUTY BLOGGER |
    VISIT MY BLOG, NEW POST : CURRENTLY LISTENING TO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress! It looks amazing on you!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty dress and I love the headpiece!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the hair, the dress and those shoes. I love everything about this.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!