Here comes the rain again

11:11 AM


After so many incredibly hot days, the rain came back and cold weather along with it. Luckily, these photos were taken a few days ago, so it's actually sunny and warm again. However, it's such a funny thing that I had to take my wellies and my furry jacket out of the closet at the end of May, when I should've been wearing light skirts and shirts. Everything was so dull during these rainy days, but lucky for me, weather has no affect on my mood whatsoever. As I noticed that my outfit was once again dark, I decided to wear this pink scarf I got from Egypt and a pink bag from Avon.


Wearing:
Jacket: Calliope
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Scarf: Souvenir from Egypt
Bag: Avon
Boots: Zara

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. perfect outfit for rainy day. xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divne čizmice, kao stvorene za kišu :D

    http://daisy-elegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!! Love the scarf! :)

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  4. this scarf with your look is gorgeous :) the color of it makes your look vivid :) wish u a lot of sun in next days! :)
    greetings,
    Vivi:)

    Vivienne Night Blog
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab as always honey !!!! Love ur style, amazing outfit!!! That scarf is to die for .....Very inspiring photos <3
    http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty scarf, girlfriend!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel! We have been getting so much rain in Dallas!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so stylish.... also under the rain!!!
    Happy June!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook


    ReplyDelete
  9. I kod nas je zahladnilo zadnjih par dana. Odlican outfit. Dodatak pink boje na crnu je pravi pogodak.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this look and that scarf is so pretty! :) I find it rains a lot here during spring haha :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute scarf! The pink is a pretty color on you!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. we so interest to your product in article, i come from indonesia, happy read your blog..

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!