Prom season is here

9:17 PM


To think that this time last year was my senior prom is beyond insane, because it seems like it was yesterday that I was nervous about finding the perfect dress, getting my hair and makeup done perfectly. This goes to all you seniors - I know what you're going through! SherryLondon.co.uk offers a wide range of prom dresses, out of which every girl out there can find something for herself. If you're currently on the hunt for a prom dress, make sure you check them out and see what they have to offer!*

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I will keep this in mind for the future :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute selection. I love the dresses you chose
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these dress! They are all so pretty!
    melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękne sukienki <3
    www.magfashion.pl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute dresses!! :) I went to my prom last year and had sooo much fun it was crazy! :)

    I wore a little black dress with lots of fringes :) I kind of looked like a flapper lol

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!