Mother nature

11:23 AM


I love spending time outdoors with my family, especially when it's nice and hot outside, because it's always good catching up with your loved ones. For this occasion, I chose to wear a blue midi skirt I haven't worn in a very long time, plus I think it's perfect for hot summer days. I also wore a black top with sheer detailing and black cut-out ankle booties, paired with a small black bag and a pair of sunglasses from Lindex. There wasn't much accessorizing going on, because I was literally dragged out of the house, due to my parents' constant complains on me taking too long to get ready. To be honest, I think they're just exaggerating and an hour and a half is just the right amount of time for someone to get ready.



Wearing:
Top: No brand
Skirt: Custom made
Booties: No brand
Bag: Tidebuy
Sunglasses: Lindex

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. You look beautiful! I love the midi skirt paired with those shoes! Such a cute combo!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt, I'm impressed <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! I love that skirt!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of A-line skirt! I think it's a great option for every body. I do love yours! The blue with the black top.. Such a nice combination! You look lovely! :)

    Anet
    http://thepixiechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful skirt! It looks so perfect on you! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are stunning! I love the location and skirt x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prelijepa kombinacija, draga suknjica je S A V R Š E N S T V O! :***

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely outfit. You look beyond gorgeous dear!
    Hope you have a fancy wekeend!

    XO, Melissa's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your pleased skirt, it has amazing color :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! Love that pleated skit!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are beautiful! I love the statement skirt :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a gorgeous skirt, I love that blue shade! I hope you enjoyed your day outdoors.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute look! I love cobalt and black together and that skirt is great!

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!