Oh-so versatile

1:25 PM


I have been so incredibly happy for the past couple of days, without a single reason, which is never a bad thing. Could it be the weather or the fact that my final exams are coming to an end, I really don't know. I'm bringing you photos of my collaboration with Wood Watches, who sell the most interesting, most unique watches I've seen in a long time, some of which I shared on my Instagram already. They're all oh-so versatile and you can wear them with almost anything, plus they're really high quality. I have been wearing my Fieldcrest Jord watch in Maple ever since I got it, because I think it matches most of my outfits. I really love the fact that the watches are made of genuine wood and they're definitely not something you see everyday. For this outfit, I decided to pair it with a white blouse, ripped skinny jeans and a pair of sandals. I didn't want to go over the top with colors, because lately I've been loving simple outfits.





Wearing:
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Zara
Watch: Jord watch
Heels: No brand
Necklace: Avon
Bag: No brand
Sunglasses: Lindex

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Sviđa mi se outfit, tako jednostavno a opet predivno :)

    fashionparislover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shirt and I love your tan accessories!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sat je fantastican ali ja sam se zaljubila u stikle. Fantaticne su.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this classic outfit with the white blouse and blue jeans!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wood watch is amazing! Great look and fantastic shoes! I love your blog

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.to.Positano.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wood watch is amazing! Great look and fantastic shoes! I love your blog

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.to.Positano.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! Loving the wrapped blouse!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really dig this smart and chic look! The shoes look gorgeous. I love them!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog and post, dear!
    I love your design <3


    NEW POST CLICK
    GIVEAWAY CLICK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, great look!

    http://www.bonaupetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that top!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning look, love your sandals. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your top is so chic, I feel like I would wear it all the time
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a chic look! I just adore those heels x

    New Post:
    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those heels are so on point! I love how they really add a fun spin to this chic and casual outfit :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fav ��
    Mwaah @niddaupps

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!