Roaming around

10:48 PM


Here comes the second part of my collaboration with DressGal.com and I'm wearing this beautiful gray dress I got from them and I must admit, it's one of the most comfortable dresses I have. I wanted to keep it completely casual, so I paired it with a pair of running sneakers and a classic black bag. However, it can be paired with a pair of heels and a clutch to make it appropriate to go out during the night.


Wearing:
Dress: DressGal
Sneakers: Adidas Neo
Bag: Tidebuy
Sunglasses: No brand

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. The best kind of outfit for a day of exploring. Love this casual look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute dress! It looks lovely on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dressgal , they have a lot of pretty things and very affordable !!
    X,Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is very cute and so are your Adidas sneakers. Have a great Saturday!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like the type of dress you could wear all day everyday!
    -Beth
    BandGSparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin this laid back look dress
    So pretty
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shoes. Thanks for sharing and happy Monday!

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/sydney-style

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!