Summer dress

11:30 PM


Ever since I came back from Istanbul (the entire photo diary will be up on the blog in a couple of days), everything has been quite hectic and I didn't quite have time to update my blog, but you can follow all of my journeys and everyday life on my Instagram. I received this lovely dress and these funky sunglasses from DressGal.com and I'm absolutely loving both of these beauties. The dress is perfect for summer as it's very light and it goes off the shoulder, which is one of biggest trends of this summer.


Wearing:
Dress: DressGal
Sunglasses: DressGal
Sandals: Pitarello

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Your dress is so cool, I love the colour blocking
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jednostavna a prekrasna haljinica!
    http://lafdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress, you look so adorable !!!

    http://simplethingsbiginspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors! Have a great rest of your week!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that dress on you. Shades of cuteness!

    Sabrina | GYPSY T▲N

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this look!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!