The explorer

2:53 PM


First in line out of a few of the outfits I wore while I was in Montenegro is here. I finally managed to find myself some time between the hardcore studying, as only two exams are standing in between me and my sophomore year. Luckily, I managed to get quite a bit of rest while I was in Ulcinj and now that my batteries are recharged, I'm ready to begin anew. Summer and hot days that come along with it really make it hard for me to do what I love the most - wear a lot of layers, which is exactly why I'm looking forward to the fall so much, but I still do my best to keep even my summer outfits looking at least a tad bit layered (which can sometimes be quite impossible due to unbearable temperatures). These photos were taken in Ulcinj's Old Town, which is, to be perfectly honest, the most beautiful part of the entire city. I was quite the explorer that night, while I roamed around the narrow streets of this lovely place.



Wearing: 
Top: American Vintage
Shorts: Terranova
Sneakers: Converse
Necklace: H&M
Bag: City Fashion

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post !!!
    Have a nice afternoon girl :)

    http://simplethingsbiginspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice outfit! I love that T-shirt :) Hope you enjoyed your trip! :)

    www.maredifragole.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! It looks so casual!
    Also love the top!
    pastel collar
    Love, Bernadette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute outfit! It looks perfect for the hot weather :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your beautiful outfit :)
    http://lovelyattitude.com
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlicno. Pravi letnji outfit za vrele dane (i noci).

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  8. These night photos are so cool, and I love your top.
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice casual atyle!
    XX
    Chiara
    www.shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful place! I would love to visit Montenegro. Your outfit is lovely!


    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool + casual, lady. Love the look!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos!

    www.girlcandress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great casual look and I love your necklace!

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neobux - redovno plaća i svakim danom sve više jača. Isplaćeni su već milioni dolara korisnicima a broj korisnika svakog dana sve više raste. VAZNO: NE MORATE NIŠTA UPLATITI i može se zarađivati samo od klikanja oglasa Fotografija: VAZNO: NE MORATE NIŠTA UPLATITI i može se zarađivati samo od klikanja oglasa Prijavite se na: http://www.neobux.com/?r=ipe44

    ReplyDelete
  15. These photos are so lovely! They make me want to travel again so badly!! Love the casual look as well :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!