White as snow

2:13 PM


These photos were taken probably more than a month ago and I completely forgot I hadn't posted them. I was trying to sleep a few nights ago and it was the middle of the night when it struck me while I was thinking of what I should post on the blog next - I never published these photos. It's quite possible that I had forgotten about them because I posted them on Instagram when they were first taken. Nevertheless, I fell in love with this dress the minute I saw it at Bershka and I knew it had to be mine. I don't own a lot of white items, so this gem is quite precious to me.




Wearing:
Dress: Bershka
Sandals: Pittarello
Bag: Avon
Rings: H&M

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love long dresses, you look beautiful !!!

    http://simplethingsbiginspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a darling look, I love the stacked rings<3
    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those knuckle rings are too cool!
    This outfit seems so comfortable and chic at the same time, great job.
    Celien | The Losing Struggle
    If you'd like to follow each other on Bloglovin, just comment on my blogposts and let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your white dress and the ring party is awesome =)

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this white-out look from your dress to your nails!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty in white.
    lovin this look
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing dresses :) I love white color ♥
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an elegant dress! Your rings make such an awesome statement as well :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look sweetie...
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the maxi dress is so lovely. great pics. ciao Gloria
    Gloriadressup

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dress, is so romantic and pretty.

    Have a wonderful day doll,
    xoxo
    Johanna.

    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!