Trend Galore 2.0

12:10 PM


Hello there and welcome to the brand new version of my blog. It might now seem as a big change, but it's been three years since I've started this blog and I only managed to change its theme once. What I realized just about now is the fact that I've never gotten out of my comfort zone and went for something other than a monochromatic look. As someone who loves and appreciates simplicity and minimalism in design, I was struggling to find the colors I liked, other than thousands shades of gray, but eventually, I ended up falling in love with pastel pinks you are currently seeing.

Along with this change, comes a few more. Considering the fact that I haven't uploaded a single post in almost six months, that's one of them. There's been so much going on in my life lately that I couldn't bring myself to post often, or at all, but that's about to change. On the positive note, I've had quite some time to think of new ideas and content for the past few months and I cannot wait to show it all. Another one of those changes will be brand new weekly segments on the blog where I will be talking about anything and everything that comes to my mind. Also, still in progress, is one of the things I'm most excited about, but cannot reveal yet, until the right time for it comes. It's something I've been wanting to do for the longest time ever and now you'll finally see me step out of my comfort zone and do what makes me the happiest.

I sincerely hope you will stay tuned and enjoy the content I create here and my other social platforms. If you'd like to know what I am doing on the day to day basis, the place I post regularly is Instagram, both posts and stories and my Instagram handle is @trendgalore.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful dresses glamchase pronuptia bridesmaid dresses uk reviews waiting for your option if you want to be a beautiful lady,please choose our dresses.
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the http://www.minel.com.au teal ball gowns reviews in a size Large,The fabric is soft too. Tom did a great job at capturing me being all floaty and ethereal in a patch of tall http://www.minel.com.au adelaide prom dress shops reviews in a random park
    View more dresses, please click http://www.minel.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, honey, this dress is really nice
    http://www.queeniebridesmaid.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!