Nudes & florals

7:15 PM


I've kinda had this thing with nudes and floral prints the entire summer and as of this year, there's a large number of both in my closet. Besides those, my second obsession have become all things rose gold and I seem to be having more and more of those pieces by the day, whether it be shoes, bags or just accessories. When it comes to my obsession with nudes and florals, you cannot even imagine my reaction when I saw this gorgeous nude pair of shorts on Yoins.

Although I immediately fell in love with them, I was a little hesitant about getting them due to my weight gain, but I eventually caved in and ordered these bad boys. Once they arrived, I was even more obsessed with them after I tried them on, because they are so flattering and cover pretty much every part of the body I don't feel most confident and comfortable with showing *khm* my thick thighs *khm*. To be honest, I ended up getting more than I expected to get from these shorts and I couldn't be happier. In this outfit, I paired them with a plain white long-sleeve shirt from Zara, to balance things out and a pair of nude lace-up sandals.

The reason I said 'to balance things out' is because even though I wear short shorts and skirts quite often, those are pretty often looked down upon here in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I'm gonna be perfectly honest here and say that I have zero clue when all of that started happening. Luckily I stopped caring about what others say and think about me a long time ago as I have no intention of going back to my old habits of letting other people's opinions get the best of me and take control of my entire life. As soon as you stop giving a damn, your life becomes way better and you clear your head from all the unnecessary negative thoughts that did nothing but bring you down.

Wearing:
Shorts: Yoins
Shirt: Zara
Sandals: Pink Basis
Sunglasses: H&M

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! Love the entire look! Great styling!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combination and those shorts are way too cute!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women dream of becoming a lovely bride. They always think about the silky veil, the gorgeous gown, and the dazzling shoes – all the http://www.beautydress.co.za cheap wedding gowns in durban reviews . They also imagine the fretful walk along the aisle, the beautiful flowers, and the adoring guests. But why should you wait for the right time to exchange vows with the man of your dreams, when you could get the chance to wear a wedding http://www.beautydress.co.za wedding dress in gauteng reviews any time you wish? Consider modeling a wedding dress. Here are some ways of effectively doing the job. http://www.beautydress.co.za wedding gowns for sale reviews
    View more dresses, please click http://www.beautydress.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shorts are really nice and looks perfect on you. Colors are my fav.
    Don't miss my last post, now on my blog! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Babywear: Pisamonas baby Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floral shorts and how you pair it with nude. Greats styling.
    Much Love,
    Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your entire look, everything is perfect, specially the floral shorts and the sandals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Do you have essential style tips for guys who want to look and dress better too?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!