Dress up

11:45 PM


As much as I love fall and winter clothes, I can't say I don't get way more excited than I should when I see a pretty dress, such as these I spotted at Zaful. Being someone who truly loves wearing a bunch of layers at all times, finding the right dresses to my own liking can be a bit of a challenge from time to time, as my go-to choices are always wider and flowy dresses that I don't feel are suffocating me. What I enjoyed wearing the most last summer were backless dresses, which I am definitely excited to wear again next summer and perhaps experiment with different colors that I normally wouldn't wear, such as white backless dresses, which can be intimidating at times and which Zaful has plenty of.

"It's not about the dress you wear, but the life you lead in the dress." - Diana Vreeland

Speaking of challenges, this topic reminded me of struggling to find the perfect dress for my senior prom, which, now that I think about it, happened almost 4 years ago. It's often hard for me to wrap my mind around how quickly time passes, but I still remember trying to find the right dress. The reason why the decision making was difficult for me was because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on the dress, as it would be a waste of money on something I would only wear once, so I decided to splurge on shoes and the bag, and get a somewhat cheap prom dress, such as the ones Zaful has to offer. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't aware of the blessing that is online shopping and missed out on so much, but luckily that doesn't have to happen to anyone anymore, as online shopping is all around us. If you'd like to stay up to date with everything online shopping and fast fashion industry has to offer, make sure to head over to Zaful blog and never miss a single thing.
         

         
(All the dresses in the photos above are linked directly)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I really appreciate your comments and nothing pleases me as much as reading them. I will do my best to get back to all of you. Thank you for the feedback!